I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Monday, January 16, 2012

A REAL LOOK AT RSD/CRPS

[DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES; MY VIDEO WOULDN'T POST; NEXT BEST THING :-(   ]




I don't know her personally--but I understand her








PART II

PART III

MY NOTES

Hey, go ahead, go to the RSDSA and other fine organizations.  Even doctor that treat it what they neglect to tell you is those "smashing success stories, seem to be rare.

Usually somewhere between here and there.  But we do not, have, and I've seen most cases fall somewhere in the middle.  I hope you'll take the time, if not at work--at home even, to watch

MORE PHOTOS:



 Big time swelling in the right foot; and I a going mad; you feel like you are looney because you say at the time of making the appointent, your foot is scrawny--you show up and it's either normal, redness is gone, and you feel like a freaking moron.  You start to wonder wbere you're damned brain went!!!'

How do you explain to the nice new nerdy medical student what RSD is?  They reach for a Blackberry???

How do you, most of all, explain that shit to your family when they barely give a shit, what RSD is?

RIGHT FOOT SPASM


 Like the rest of this God-forsaken country they hear "Severe form of chronic pain," and equate you with being a freaking drug addict--you tell the provider you have RSD, and unless you show them photos, videos, and provided you maybe get a referral--to go to some wonky pain clinic with wild assed "pain doctor:" who claims to specialize in RSD.


12 doctors are registered with the RSDSA, and many are no better than their counterparts who claim expertise.

Truth be told, I don't think anyone understands it save the the souls who suffer from this shitty disorder.  And any doctor who truly has ANY answers that people who suffer from this are so mother fucking desperate for.  You look at that heel, ok?


Then imagine you have had your leg scalded with hot water, then lit on fire.  And none of the following are available:

  • water to douse the flames
  • even a fire extinguisher
  • and it's illegal for you to even yell "Fire" because no one else can see the damned flames.
  • Now add the "sore" to it, that when you stand up feels like a beaver has started with your ankle and is gnawing at your foot, for no damned good reason,
  • Then try and clean the house, take the trash out (when going to the bathroom produces breathtaking levels of pain that you want to vomit or just spend 25-cents.  But you don't ever consider that 25-cents a viable option because your FRIENDS give a damn, even if your family isn't worth shit.  I have an able-bodied step-sister, 44 years old, who moved back home with my STEP mother and father, because "she needs some place to go because she broke up with her boyfriend."
  • And I am 6 months away from being homeless because my housing voucher and I lucked out with the four years where I've been staying.  No other family members I care to have go through my things and screw with my head,,,,
Click on this link and you will see the man who is the REASON I more FEAR the ER.

  • Not to mention they wouldn't know what to do with an RSD patient if even the protocol whacked them over the head, and the doctor that made this mess manhandled me to begin with.  No sedation with an already painful, swollen, and very hot leg.  I had to swallow my vomit.
http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1292056&AgencyID=54487 (I am patient # 2, and what it doesbn;t

People get desperate that are on disability like myself, and the few that still have able to get a credit card, or things like assistance from family members, they will fly halfway across the freaking world to chase a treatments that are not proven to work-or even proven to be haphazard and dangerous at best....One woman makes like $150 less than I do (and I get $903 after this year's generous 1.02% COLI raise.

She spends her whole disability check on compounded meds and credit card payments.  At less than $10,000 per year, she owes over $22K.  That is lunacy.

That is what the severe constant pain of RSD will do to some.  Others--check out the Catalyst video, or my own.  I'll try anything from rubs, but I want my aquatic therapy back dammit!!!


I was friggin' happy in the pool, as exhausting as it was!!!










What many fail to understand, it's not all meds!!!!  They're important, but....




Talk about producing cramps!!!


Total relaxation!!! I grew up in the pools-I fell asleep
doing this exercise......they had to wake me UP!!!
Never happens these

This is on an ugly day, and both legs hurt...one from
lack of blood flow the other from swelling and sensitivity.
I don't normally swell this dramatically









Looks easy--arthritic knees + RSD = bit more of a challenge






No comments:

Post a Comment