I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

One of my Video




This is one of my videos

I honestly feel that my government has failed the disabled and.....My father served his country.  In failing me not just Olympia but 1600 Pennyslvania Ave and the rotten presidency we have, and isn't looking better, and they failed my dad who spent a career serving his country?  As a "military brat" we took care of our own.  That has fallen by the wayside for 3 letters

C-cover
Y-YOUR (theirs)
A-ass
Cuz I'm in it for NUMBER ONE, aka, ME.

WALK IN MY SHOES--ANY OF YOU.  WARNING:
I can't get the right one on.

Still no home health.

This sound like they have done little more.  Don't get me started on the medical system.

obama, gregoire, and no one in Olympia or Washington DC gives a shit about the diabled-they give them such tiny amounts of money to survive on and ASSUME someone else-like their family will pick up the lack the've left off.

Otherwise known as total failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment