I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

IT'S A CAT-EAT CAT WORLD OUT THERE!

 You know, I have an "RSD friend" and she is ramming her shit down my throat.  It makes me want to take these photos--or my whole foot and ram them down her fucking throat.  The thing I am learning  too discern is that some who are suddenly "Your RSD Friend 4ever" it is IMMEDIATE cause for alarm!!!!!  Take the following steps:
  1. Share no further medical information with them.
  2. Do not discuss where you live, who your doc is, which ones you go to for regular care, and what pharmacies you get your meds at.
  3. What procedures you've had.
  4. What hospital you go to.
  5. DO NOT discuss where you get meds and
  6. What meds you are currently on!!!!!
  7. Past medical history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Your current pain management doc (it will not be appreciated by the provider).
  9. SPAM THE EMAIL ADDY.


ON A much more cheery note;
 God bless my friend Kat-poor thing lost her beautiful daughter Shea to doctors' ineptitude, prescribing a list of meds that just looking, I saw that there were 4-5 meds that 100% absolutely, positively, totally should never, ever be taken together, and not only were there three psychiatrists  prescribing, but to make it worse, the poor thing had fibromyalgia, and they had her on everything no one prescribes anymore--all the shit mixed together, killed the ONE WOMAN I know who not only deserves a child, but knows what it means to be a mother (see below).  Not only that has been taken away from her, leaving a gaping hole in her heart, but she is
the one person I wish like hell I could have holding me when the pain gets bad.


But I can't sick RSD on her--no way would I do that to her: she has suffered enough.  RSD on some days turns me into someone I don't even know--or like all to well....

Well, my friend, Kat, You are the one person in this world I trust enough to say that I wish I had as my mother.  I love you like you were family..  I am going to pray that God brings you some less pain today, cuz dammit, you need a break from all this shit, and that is fucking final.  But I am going to practice drawing people, and draw a photo of you and Shea (and Pete if he wants--but I need a photo of him.......)

Maybe for next Christmas,, you ca have a "family sketch."  It's the least I can do:

   I love ya girl!!!!

 My pencil  case and my sketch pad
 (new, from Kat)





 Remind me to draw the kitties (I had the book, but sketch journal is thanks to KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Re-learn to draw my kitties, but I have (according to "You-know-Who") I have (not) been absolutely DYING for the sketch journal for AGES!!!!



God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment