I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

UH, HUH, RIGHT!

I wouldn't sick this RSD shit on anyone--save Obama, Osama, and maybe certain members of my family.

It throbs so fucking bad when I sit on the side of the bed to get up and pee, I almost find myself avoiding drinking much water--because I fucking
dread getting up and feeling that familiar throb.  Like my damned foot is going to fucking fall off on it's own.
The doctor was like "this has been there longer than just a night or two."  Stupid asshole doesn't understand RSD.  Sores like this can pop up in under a few hours.  And I just want to cry because I was actually loving my aquatic therapy, and dammit, now I can't freaking go.  What?  Did the ER doc think I got this from laying in bed?  Not in the holiday season you dumb ass!!!!
Then you get comments from the peanut gallery, when you bring up a treatment: I asked what a specific person thought about a intrathecal pump (dumb cow assumed ASSUMED I meant morphine, to which I am deathly allergic to!!!!  Shithead.  Why not ask if it it's for the fucking muscle spasms that are part and parcel with RSD, shithead???  Fucking go to one source of information, you get one answer, and you don't get shit for fucking information: you get one person's opinion.

Magnesium malate for fucking RSD?  Ketamine--ok, heard of it, seen research, but she's jamming shit into her veins with no history of research--just someone's theory?  One person does not make a committee of experts?   

Before I go and shove any god-forsaken thing into my fucking vein, I'll damned well tell you this:  I want to know more than it "might work."

Ok, she is on Medicare too and they don't pay:  Clue Number One.  But she has a SECOND PRIVATE POLICY.  She HAS FUCKING CREDIT.

I have none of that.  No one would even issue me $250 in credit--they are not that stupid.....and I already have over $200K in medical debt.  I can't even get compounded medications.

So yeah, I will just pull the money out of my ass and come on that next trip with ya, sure honey!!!  I have the top of the line MedAdvamtage plans in the state and they don't pay for compounded meds, and I am triple checking, but I don't think they even pay for Ketamine.....checking, checking, checking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment