I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some friends you aren't sure you want

Some friends ya just don't wanna have!!!!  Follow directions in previous blog....

THIS IS WHY!!!

 Her eyes look like my foot?


MY FOOT:

AND SHE DRIVES.


She tries to convince people to get the SCS, mine works great on my rear end and private parts.  Twisted!!!  Gee makes me wanna run/limp right out and have one!!!!

THE RED IS JIMHO


Yesterday I sat in the dentist chair for two and a half hours BE AWFULLY NICE TO HAVE DENTAL COVERAGE-ALL MY DENTAL COMES OUT OF HIS KINDNESS OR MY CHECKING.  never again DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE .  Then I had to drive to Everett to the new compounding pharmacy AFTER 2.5 HRS IN THE DENTIST-ASSUMING IT CAME WITH PERCOCET; AND YOUR COMPLAIN??? .  They charge less than half as much as Arlington.  They only did two weeks instead of a month.  Now I will have another co-pay :-( boo hoo    .

I have sYeen with the pain doctor in Seattle and she has a clinic in Edmonds for one day a week that she only goes so high with the pain pump medication and that is it.  Then what do you do? HAVEN'T READ THE STUDIES ON THEM--PEOPLE HAVE HAD VERY FEW INCREASES WITH BETTER EFFECTIVENESS WITH PUMPS. She tries to talk people into the Spinal Cord Stimulator.  Mine works great on my rear end and my private parts  Just where I want extremely strong electrical pulses (when a TENS unit drove me NUTS) to be having it's effect.  Do you get off on it???

My credit card payment takes almost all of my disability check  I'd like a place to live, occassionally a thing or two to eat, as I', sure the cats too--plus their shots ant vet care, unless your pets were allowed to go feral or taken to the pound (and surely put to sleep.  I have to get the money for my Mom's house taxes.  Just what I want at 37 with my mom......and won't GET!!!  I dread asking my hubby as we are spending more than we have each month .  My brother paid the taxes last time so it is my turn this time.  It was your turn to begin with.
The RSD is in my eyes. Huh, RSD in the eyes and she is driving???  Going to have to go back to the eye doctor.  Don't know what they can do.  it scratches like something is in there, but there is nothing but a lesion.  The eye lids and below eyebrows have the RSD pain.  The eye doctor I saw at least knows what RSD is.  I wasn't to get any swimming pool water in them.  I haven't.  Been wearing goggles.  So you have been in the pool?  They feel so dry, but I cry a lot.  When crying they don't hurt.  Hard to see the computer even with glasses.  They can't fit me for new glasses until these lesions are healed.
Probably related to what you have on your feet and what I sometimes get.  Like blisters than bleed.  I garuntee you if your eyes looked like my foot--you would be fucking blind, ya tard!!!!
I see my regular doctor on the 25th.  He sent me to a pain doctor on Broadway in Everett in the Everett MRI building.  He was real mean. Waaaaahhhhh!! I would never go back to him.  Don't!!!!
I get my prescriptions from Assured Pharmacy in Kirkland.  My regular doctor writes them and Assured picks them up from his office and has them delivered right to your house. Bulls***   All his patients have to do that since someone was taking written scripts from his office this has stopped that from happening.
My doctor sends his patients to a Dr. Jutla.   She doubled my meds when I saw her.  I took myself off of a bunch of other ones.  One made me sick. Shithead, doubling all of them probably did!  It was nuycenta.  I couldn't talk. She also gave me Brand name only meds.  Now she is more careful since the new laws.  She has a real high turnover of help.  Including other doctor's that work with her.  She told me she doesn't get along with women with long blond hair.  What a thing to say.  She also cussed my back out when she tried to put in the stimulator.  This sort of behavior has more to do with high turnover.  I dread seeing her.  She also called me the pest when I needed the stimulator adjusted.  She is a lot better than that doctor Hong on Broadway. After the way you described, Dr. Hong must have been a feral cat. He is just plain mean.
I go swimming today from 12-3.  Must be a helluva pair of goggles....  Going to try and do the machine room again.  LOL
Had a fight in the pool yesterday.  Not me but it got bad.
What are they doing to help with your lesion?  Did they check you for MRSA?  I have a history of MRSA but they decided to skip it just this once......
Where is Washington Center for pain management?  is that the one on Broadway?   Didn't you read the sign on the door???
You will need a referal to see Dr. Jutla.  Don't let her tell you that you don't have RSD.  She must be the only one who told you that you don't have it.
I have a friend with a pain pump.  It works great for her.  She also has another thing that let her get more medication every two hours when she puts it next to her pump. It's called a PCA, do I have to spoon feed this?  I asked about it here and they don't have it.  She lives in Chicago.  She went to Tampa with me.  She stole all my diladid.    My brother came back to the room and caught her in my purse.  It was too late.  She took about 40 8mg pills.  You know, pills have their ceiling to, dumbass...
Nice friend to have.   You're a pain in the ass....
We had no Christmas here either.  No money.  What, Mom didn't cough that up either???

No comments:

Post a Comment