I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Ho, hum-



I am going through hell on earth pain-wise.  My cat, this got stuck in the blinds and WHO got scratched to fu**ing ribbons.  May have to be looking at the shots below-here's what happened:

 Middle of the night, I am jerked awake (for the rest of the night) and he was dangling from the kitchen blinds....yowling and hissing-poor fella was totally STUCK!!!

 Knowing what was coming next (getting possibly bitten, and definitely scratched to ribbons, I reached in and pulled him out.  For a price, a very high one-I took over the screaming, and my neighbors, only hearing racket and then me screaming, the paramedics show up to find a minorly injured hand but in very severe pain, and said, rather sarcastically, "Do you want us to take care of the cat scatch on you and or go to the hospital?"

A lot of doctors may be assholes about RSD, but paramedics almost never act like such asses.




 Cat bites hurt like a MF, and this was definitely no exception.  One of the worst, actually.  But I was determined to treat with only homeopathics.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
 If you wouldn't mind, dropping five or ten in my campaign jar, for = kidding!!!  I will ask my father.

When he found out that  the weed has me at least eating again, and I wasn't "pulling his chain," so to speak, as he watched me pick food out at the grocery, I volunteered to write him $30 check (to make the delivery minimum, he handed me fifty bucks- I said "You DO know what this is going going towards???"  He just shrugged and said "If it helps you eat, then keep it."  From the guy who has always told me to lose weight he had certainly done an "About Face"
 But who gives a CRAP when you have a disease that already makes you feel like you are on fire, how could you be anything other than a mentally ill drug addict.  I don't usually NOTICE a cat scratch,,,,so PISS OFF!!!

He felt bad at least, and so did my dad-he did call to see how I was feeling.  And it's "Shit, the fucking dentist-and it's too fucking late to cancel.....dammit, I am going to saw the fucker off myself!!!!!


God forbid, now that I am at the end of the day and it's swollen as hell, now people give a shit, awwww, come on now, JJ ain't totally stupid!!!!
                          

















I am going to try and make this my pain meds.  Oh, hell Dad can't even afford it.  Bonging while feeling like this-hahaha!
                                  :'-(






At least on Skype you can go "offline" and smoke MMJ from your stash....

Time for a dose-typing, etc: I can't hardle much more pain and her shit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment