I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Friday, June 29, 2012

WEBCAM PHOTOS


 Cecelia Yinger likes this. (please)

  • Lisa Rogers Flaherty feel better Jen
    Sunday at 10:46pm ·

  • Aunt Bee Crps Jen, . Sending prayers.
    Yesterday at 7:38am

  • Sami Smith JJ - i was just notified that the new patient coordinator with our doc wants to speak with you - i gave her your website - her name is stephanie - 941-488-5224; just call asap; the rest we will figure out...SAMI
    20 hours ago  1
  • Cecelia Yinger I am praying for you Jen...I love you. <3
    June 14, 2012
    http://www.change.org/petitions/the-president-of-the-united-states-cover-ketamine-infusions-for-people-with-crps-rsd?utm_campaign=friend_inviter_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

    To those seeing this, I am posting my videos. I am not hiding my RSD. Today, I am going to begin posting what I have been through here. I am now having to use a wheelchair. I need home health and not one of my physicians has looked at it in 2 months. It costs me-But only pride. They are what I have been through in a 14 months struggle with RSD. I am now 100 "Indepently mediated pain. I have fought off the urge to end my life because of the destruction this has caused, and am soon to be wheelchair-bound.. Is it pretty at 40 that my house is filled with medical equpipment? That I use a bench to shower: really I need help with it, but no physician will agree on who writes THAT. Being so exhausted that my free fall in weight has reached about 80 pounds-I can't pay for Enure-not covered, it i a supplement? Not when eating i difficult. I live this way because NONE of the ketamine NASAL spray or cream is covered-or the marijuana I must smoke in order to ATTEMPT to not lose my head when EVERY noise, sound, or stumulus makes 10 not the level of my sharp, firey, BODY-WIDE RSD/CRPS. I will require 24 hour care likely before I am 45 because every day, my pain is taking it's toll on my body. I also have a website should anyone be interested.. But my situation can go back to my worst problem being a pinched nerve (sciatica) in my back, I don't notice it from the Body-wide RSD/CRPS, I don't live-I EXIST. I went into this 14 months ago and the nightmare has not showed any signs of stopping. Ketamine IV would offer me a CHANCE at a "normal life." But nope, instead my MedAdvantage insurance has been told NO in ketamine. Meanwhile I have to pray for a good day while the world acts a if I have chosen it or I want to live like this!

    Picture you working as a nurse, or even just volunteering to dropping over 50% of your body weight-I have already "surpassed the $50K mark" on anticonvulsants, plus no form of ketamine that helps is covered, so I PAY FOR IT. On normally $906, but Social Security "informed me the $400 they shorted me wa because I OWED them" for not getting Medicaid paperwork in on time.

    Sorry, I was busy being sick.
      

    ----

     

1 comment: