I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Talk about screwy!

The MMJ is helping-I know it's easy to say, "But I thought you were doing so well."  But my RSD is full-body and I am always either in my recliner and/or in bed: I don't have restorative therapies available to me and have weakened to the point where I am getting pressure sores-I have had to get a bed-rail so that I can independently get around.  And some days are better than others.  I don't want to stay in one place all the time: I want to be comfortable where I am.  I am doing okay right now-FOR now.  But I am still in constant, chronic and severe pain, and some days I can't even shower I am weak enough still.  If I had the assistive devices I would function more independently and not be having to ask people to get or help with something.  Or lie awake and feel almost every stitch in the sheets, etc, because I have lost so much weight.







 Freaking

The newest product in the Lumex line of Specialty Healthcare Seating, the Preferred Care Bed-Recliner is a revolutionary product designed specifically for:
  • Dialysis and Nocturnal Dialysis
  • IV Therapy
  • Oncology
  • Cardiac Care
  • Same Day Surgery
  • Post-Operative Recovery
  • Any Time Intensive
  • Healthcare Procedures

The Lumex Preferred Care Bed-Recliner combines maximum patient comfort with ease of use by the caregiver. Unlike chairs converted into a “bed”, the Lumex Preferred Care Bed-Recliner offers the comfort of a true bed with an almost infinite number of seated/recline positions. A Specially designed Sleep Surface and Flexible Overlay provide proper support and extreme comfort in any position. Ultra Quiet DC Motors allow the Preferred Care Bed-Recliner to quickly move from a low position of 8.9" Deck Height to 30" Deck Height (without Sleep Support Surface and Overlay). This range of motion allows for easier care by the caregiver in the full up position and helps prevent patient injuries in the low position. The bed deck can be lowered to a height of 8.9" from the floor.

The positioning and height adjustment capability of the Preferred Care Bed-Recliner makes it ideal for patient transfer from a wheelchair, stretcher or another bed. The ability to have equipment at the same height helps to make patient transfers safer for both the patient and caregiver.

The almost infinite positioning capability of the Preferred Care Bed-Recliner makes it ideal for use as a cardiac chair for recovering cardiac patients who have heart and respiratory illnesses. The chair can be made to serve as a fully reclined bed when needed, but can also be adjusted to form a chair. This “cardiac position” helps to elevate the patient from the waist up, which provides relief to the lungs, increases circulation, and assists the patient in coming from a fully prone position to a sitting position without causing harm or undue strain. Unlike a hospital bed the Preferred Care Bed-Recliner is easier to adjust with separate adjustable sections that support back, bottom, arms, and legs rather than a single mattress which typically does not adjust fully into a chair/recline position.

The Sleep Surface and Lumex Overlay have been designed to maximize the comfort of the patient in all positions. Four corner straps secure the Elite Overlay to the Sleep Surface. The Sleep Surface is constructed of durable foam covered in Silvertex Fabric featuring SILVERGUARD Silver Ion Technology.

For maximum durability and infection control, the epoxy coated frame features SilverSolutions. Integrated directly into the finish, SilverSolutions kills more than 99.9% of odor and stain causing bacteria. Non-allergenic, safe for the environment and lasts for the expected life of the bed.

Key Features:
  • Patient and Caregiver Pendants. Caregiver Pendant features a “lock-out” feature
  • Lok-N-Roll Stability System, single step locking system allows the bed to be locked at any height
  • Battery Assist in case of a power failure battery backup assists to power the basic functions of the bed
  • Full and Reverse Trendelenburg Positions
  • Infinite Positioning of Head and Foot Sections
  • Adjustable Leg-Lift System to Improve Circulation
  • No Pinch Points Within 200mm of Bed Perimeter
  • Rolling Clearance of 20mm Over Thresholds
  • Splash-Proof Electronics
  • Under Bed Light


Warranty Information:
  • Bed Frame: Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Welds: Limited 15 Year Warranty
  • DC Electronic Components: Limited 3 Year Warranty
  • Optional Head/Foot Boards: Limited 1 Year Warranty
  • Sleep Surface & Overlay: Limited 2 Year Warranty


Available Upgrades and Options:
  • Half-length Side Rails (pair) for head end or foot end of bed. Easily slides out of the way when not needed.
  • Assist Bar - stable handhold assists with transfers in and out of bed and positioning.
  • Wall Saver prevents head end of bed from touching the wall by maintaining minimum clearance. 
 For now; this would help:




MORE LIKE THIS TOO:

Looks low, usually I have to really prop them up-or my chest.




I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE!   Sorry: existance




 

No comments:

Post a Comment