I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Reflex Sympathy Dystrophy-ketamine NS (chatting)

This is not a fad as it had been used for years. In fact in was used back in the Vietnam War. It was used alot in the delivery of babies as it has much less side effect as morphine. In fact it is shown to be non addicting. Any compounding pharacist can formulate it. I take the 10 percent spray & dont do a full spray but use it every hour as the pain cycle for me seems to be about an hour. Be careful at first not to over take as it will knock you out. Work up to it slow.This wil only be a bridge or shoert term as it will loose much effectiveness after 3 months. I check on internet with other case and the 3 months seems to be the case with other people. My cronic fatique was lifted immediately. This really helped to understand my pain was as this was the first time I had been without pain since teenager....lets just say over 25 years ago.I got organized, started to read, enjoy life,relax, foods tasted better,relief from the tightening muscles on my sholders,neck and back-I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my back. People really dont realize all the symptoms on this cronic pain. I hope we draw nearer and near to some relief. I know we all go through our journeys differrently and feel mine will get better and better towards the end ,eventually in complete
I didnt know anything about it until i talked to someone about it and then i started my investagation(i spelled that wrong too)anyways you get what I am saying lol
I use the ketamine nasal spray...it's a compound medication. I get about 250-300 sprays per bottle (sorta depends on pharmacy...if you catch my drift...) but it is WAY WAY more effective than any narcotic: like they tried me on everything on God's earth, and I got worse and worse; so I asked them to taper me to a VERY VERY LOW dose of a patch-whiich I plan to go off of...but my biggest problems are in muscle spasms & muscle irritability: so I will say though since the ketamine NS has been introduced into my plan of care, especially since it went full body (verified by my PM who has Rx'd RSD for 22 years). It costs me about $50 and since it's SO worth it, I budget for it and get food stamp and rental deductions if I want to (I do) and it is the bomb....I LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment