I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PAULA'S PAIN-ADDICT, ALCOHOLIC? NEITHER?

PAULA'S PAIN: This poster wrote, after removing anything I wrote in support of her position and BLOCKING me from her account (oh, the pain!!!  Girlie, I have RSD-PISS OFF until you get the surgery or bug bite that makes your life one of hospitals, etc....Her comment was, "I made this video to show that Paula is not a drunk (or a drug addict, like all us with RSD, LOL, shithead) but someone who has been through a lot. So I wish people shut up, cuz it's not true!!!!"

Hell, I may not archive this to January: Today sound good?  As I lay in a hospital for nearly a week after five months of being sick because I don't have the money resources to go to the "best of the best."  I bet the names KIRKPATRICK and/or SCHWARTZMAN are BOTH in her file, as is the words ketamine since if she has all these disorders that would knock an "average person flat on their back," and has "several such conditions."

Keep watching if you can stomach it.

HMMMM.....

I am going to stick this at the top=not to make an accusation: the number of surgeries she has had ALONE put her in front of the RSD "freight train" But to go out in public when clearly having taken probably much needed pain medication needs to put to discussion this issue:

Why are the EFFECTIVE medications and treatments ONLY available to those who have the freaking MONEY for them?  Wasn't "obamacare" supposed to level the playing field?  I'd bet my next check (well, not literally--I need ALL of that $906; many with RSD live on way less) she may not be drinking or drugging in a traditional sense, but isn't marijuana legal in California?" Ha! And as for "never being in withdrawal, except Schwartzman, any number of docs would LOVE to treat it any way SHE sees fit.  Maybe ketamine and hash?  Yum, yum! NOT!

Even if this video were taken out of context, poorly shot, or at the end of a long day, Lord knows, even seasoned and specially trained law enforcement officers can't tell (until a person has been arrested-thus giving them a POLICE RECORD to follow them, unless they can at least PAY an attorney to get it expunged) what it boils down to is one simple, innumerable and universal thing.  How many of these does she have (or anyone else)?

I saw the interview when I think it was ET interviewed her Rheumatologist who said she didn't take narcotics and had never been in withdrawal......Opiates and because she has so damnned many ooof these she can get anyone to say anything=Ok, tired, fine.

Rest, shithead!

No comments:

Post a Comment