I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gastroparesis & RSD, or simple logic?

Yes, the pain can take my breath away, no matter how hard I try to keep it from doing so--no matter how hard I try,  I spend the night in the bathroom throwing up.  Just from the pain!!!


Unfortunately they think treating the nausea caused by the pain will magically go away!!!  Good, God Almighty, do I got to spoon feed this to you?  Flight or fight response:



  • blood diverted first away from gut before almost anywhere else as the body directs it to take of like a 747.
  • 747 lands, blood is diverted BACK to gut-then body realizes food is still there.
  • you throw up for several reasons:
                  1.  food has festered, giving off noxious gasses (much like a rotting corpse, even a dead plant)
                  2.  Your gut suddenly has blood again, and it is in a sense-reset: Time to regurgitate, start fresh!
                  3.  Bacterial contamination of the food while blood was away from the GI system
                  4.  Shock to your system from not being able to eat by fending off the "Fight or Flight:" and you
                       reflexively purge!
                 5.  Suddenly moving food that has just been sitting there with finally having blood flow to your gut
                      it often isn't just a matter of vomiting.

God people--LOGIC?  Anyone has heard of that lately?  I believe the theroy a flare of RSD causing GI stasis is crap, stupid,, etc, it is activation of "fight or flight by the CNS.

Does ANYONE think this makes a teeny bit of sense???

Why am I spelling this out to people with degrees more advanced than my own

Eating the "Four F's Diet, of Dr. Hooshmand's website (which for the LOVE OF GOD makes me want to smack him!!!  Fool, does he think people who's brains are damaged by brains are gonna figure out what he means by "Puzzle 132?"  I saw that spread and at first thought he was kuckoo!!! And a side note: you really do have to be a fool to think people who are often on food stamps from years of pain can afford fucking VEAL?  Maybe if I stole the calf from the barn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment