I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Letter FROM RSD/CRPS

Dear the One Who Least Expected it...

You are the sorry one, not me-I am laughing right now...

You may call me "Really Shitty Disorder" and join support groups with others I have come to torture, and to those who have to PAY for their own treatments, who would spend any penny (if you hadn't spent it on ME, hahaha!), or sell every last possession (if you haven't already or just don't have any) you had to get rid of me, I have news for you: I am not ever leaving.  

My mark has forever been left forever upon your body: your portacath because I came passing through before you knew what I was and sought help from some clueless doctor who wasted your veins doing labs and maybe lab draws-if you were lucky, giving you something to temporarily relieve your pain.  I am also KNOWN as the dreaded "chronic pain" though I hate it's accuracy of "intractable pain" or "intractable chronic pain"....

and when those PCP's "give up?"  Oh, I get closer...so much closer...What will the doctor try next?  I wish him (or her) luck.

Or when the man with rats in cages whispers in his ear again and he does something else admittedly stupid

I am in your internal organs now.  



Tick, tock, tick, tock--and I sure am not your biological clock-or Father Time? But, only I, you silly thing, will know for sure....hahaha, that is gone too, ya sorry excuse for a person...no--that is either the clock ticking on those long and sleepless nights when no one, not even your "loved ones" (yeah, some loved ones, seems they can't get away from you fast enough or far away enough), tick...tock....tick tock...oh, I am so having the fun!

 For relief you take powerful medications, would subject yourself to experimental treatments if you could afford to..gone is your job you said you loved, and gone a career you worked for-I am proud of my skills as a thief.

But I know you are wavering, oh, how I know--like many before you: I want your spirit;
I won't leave without it.

Tick tock....as the medical equipment piles up in your home....IV's, TPN....tick tock, tick tock....
But I am patient, I will wait.  I love the broken spirits.

You seek companionship from others I haunt, you see that some are in it too for themselves--oh, who to trust, who to trust;  You can fight, you can talk amongst yourselves how to beat me.

Keep talking.  I am a patient listen

With love,        
RSD 

November 2011


March 2012

MINUS 76 POUNDS, IN 5 months





"The Thief of good health."                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment