I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

UH, PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

I have another doctor appointment (Oh, yay, the $75 I had left to my name, with which I  hoped to get some whole milk, A couple boxes of Instant Breakfast, etc--I now am supposed to spend $50 of it on cab fare to getting to yet another doctor appointment I will point out: in the same week--on the heels of spending $120 to go see the pain doctor for another spinal block (and not a terribly effective one: it helped the lower leg but I am getting NO relief from the dang thing by now, I am sorry to say.)

(that would be RSD at the top==and it's 24/7, 365

Now, the malnourishment has me with a constant case of poor wound healing,and blood sugars that bounce around to the point of sheer exhaustion, and no one does a darned thing about it since I was overweight before the surgery; well thanks cuz now I am:

  • constantly weak to the point where I am dizzy just standing up, 
  • I sweat like crazy and though my heart FEELS like it's racing-it isn't
  • I suffer from hypotension and LOW heart rate--so even in wicked bad pain, my BP never is much higher than 90-100/50 and my heart rate is 58-60; I had an emergency spinal block and it was because my pain was so bad my heart rate is usually around 58.  It was 138.  My BP was at an all time high of 130/28--and wonder why people had a hard time believing I was in pain?  Or had RSD?  Guess I understand now.
  • I get exhausted going to the bathroom.
  • I I shake just doing simple tasks
  • I have the runs (it happens)!!!!!!
  • my foot is taking forever to heal
  • my body won't respond to treatment

I lose almost 60 pounds--WITHOUT dieting; and people keep just CONGRATULATING ME.

I TALK AND PEOPLE THINK I AM "STONED" BECAUSE I CAN'T GET "NOURISHMENT TO MY DAMNNED BRAIN!!!"

You just tell me to eat.  I freaking can't do it, it ain't that damned simple!  You think I can pick up where prolonged RSD pain left off???

If someone would PAY ATTENTION and REALIZE THAT  even though my BMI had me as though it may have been high BEFORE the RSD came along-- DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND AT ALL THAT I CAN'T "JUST DO THAT????"

YOU ASK ME, "WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?"


 It would be known as denial (and not on my part).  Sure as hell I am frustrated-I have been shouting this from the rooftops and who's listening.........hmmmm, only person I heard was the friend on the phone and my cat meowing real loud.  Denial that even someone people think is "heavy" can be malnourished.  And that can cause you to be barely able to move.

This did not happen overnight:



I THINK THIS HAS BEEN CLEAR ENOUGH.  I could get through this IF YOU WOULD HELP ME NOW AND NOT WHEN I END UP IN A DAMNED NURSING HOME---because some FOOL comes along and says

"Oh, she has to have 24 hour care--she can't even eat!

Then really--this is my LIFE we are talking about, not just something to joke about. Do you think that the fact I seriously considered going to the ER-but that was no more of a solution that spending $50 of my food money to see a doctor who can't help with this problem.  A simple one that even some perhaps use of the port-if I ever get the name of the surgeon.  That's my other chore today;

And I feel like I am having to climb Mount Everest--not Everett.

I used to look like this:


This was taken a week ago:



I look like SHIT-



PAY ATTENTION 
bottom right is still me.  Don't ask for, ah, hell, here's today: 

March 26, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment