I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Monday, March 26, 2012

I SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR MY FRIENDS...

I have met some awesome people on FB, although I am about to fucking drop out of it because I keep hearing about how many are given a shot at ketamine, and each time, I cry.

God forgive me, they should be happy tears; but mostly they are selfish ones.  They are ones that are for me; that "How can I continue just 60g of ketamine cream, and a nasal spray when combined, they are about $150.  It just doesn't fucking matter.

My PCP says I have fucking Munchausen syndrome..  I won't be going back there.  Not just because she doesn't believe the nights of fucking agony, the endless days, the constantly feeling like someone is slamming my head against a brick wall.  But she sees a psychiatric history one I managed to overcome, and now I must fight my way through ignoramuses like her.  I told her 3 different (well-established, well-respected docs had said RSD and she was like-and this was how she said it:  "Well, who was THAT???"

As if someone practicing medicine for 
Dr. Johnson- 30 years
Dr. Lao-almost 20
Dr. Nelson-practicing pain management since 1989-so that would be 22 years

So a team of well-respected doctors, one of them named one of Seattle's "Top Doctors" and I think Dr. J and Dr. Lao have been on that list a few times also, but almost 70 years total of doctors' experience and I trust they can diagnose RSD.

Dr. Nelson, the PM doc, his "rap sheet" reads:
After receiving his medical degree from the University of Southern California, Dr. Nelson completed his residency training in Anesthesiology with a fellowship in Pain Management at LA County USC Medical Center. He was elected chief resident by his peers during his final year of training.

Dr. Nelson started private practice in Palm Springs, California where he developed the pain clinic at Desert Hospital. Dr. Nelson moved back home to the Pacific Northwest in 1993 and helped establish the first hospital-based pain service on the eastside at Evergreen Hospital Medical Center. He has been practicing pain management since 1989. In 2004, Dr Nelson was named by Seattle Magazine as one of Puget Sound’s “Top Doctors.” 

Dr. Johnson, MD, PhD (what was YOURS in, it doesn't say?_
Adult Neurology
  • Special Interest/Specialty: Electromyography and Nerve Conduction; Peripheral Neuropathy; Muscle Disorders; Sleep Disorders; General Adult neurology
  • Primary Office Location: Bellevue and Issaquah, Wa
  • Certifications: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Neurology
  • Residency:  University of Washington Medical School
  • Internship: University of Washington Medical School
  • Medical School: Pennsylvania State University
  • Admitting Privileges: Overlake and Evergreeen Hospitals
  • Years practicing with NAW: 19
Special Clinical Interests
  • Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Peripheral Neuropathy
  • Muscle Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
Professsional Philosophy
"Thomas Edison said it best: "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."

Qualified to recognize RSD, no?  And not a case of "JUST sciatic pain"


Dr Varun Laohhprasit, MD

Neurosurgeon
  • Special Interest/Specialty: Surgical diseases of the Spine and Brain tumor
  • Primary Office Location: Kirkland and Bellevue
  • Certifications: American Board of Neurosurgery
  • Fellowship: Spine fellowship, University of Washington
  • Residency:  University of Washington
  • Intenrship: University of Washington
  • Medical School: Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
  • Admitting Privileges: Overlake and Evergreeen Hospitals
  • In Practice Since: 1993
Awards
Inspirational Award for Clinical Ability and Humanitarian Concern
Harborview Medical Center, Seattle
 
Community Service
Senior Pastor of New Hope Church, Mercer Island
 
Professional Philosophy
"I treat my patients just like I treat my own family members."  (I don't feel you do so)

Let's look in the mirror, shall we?

Dr. Kristie Blade, MD, PhD (oh, child genius, ya think?  At what, bullying?
Education
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, 2001
Residency
Internal Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, 2004
Internship
Internal Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, 2002
Board Certifications
American Board of Internal Medicine
Special Interest(s)
Peri-operative medicine, heart disease and palliative care
Joined VM
2007
Personal Information
Outside of her practice, Dr. Blade enjoys reading, downhill skiing and spending time with family and friends.

Wonder how many she really has?  Just downhill skiing?  Come on, broaden those horizons a bit--I do respect the family and friends bit though

 I am sorry but when you said, "And WHO diagnosed YOU with RSD?"  ya fucking pissed me off, lady.

And it stung.  I am not worth believing because I can go and clean up my life, and when I do, RSD really DOES smack me in the face?  Why didn't you just go and do it, you stupid cow!!!!  Breaks my heart to have DR. NELSON WHO has practiced pain management since you were rocking it out with your junior high school buddies in the "hair decade."

You know what you can do with your HIPAA forms, wench!

Meanwhile, one by one, I watch my friends get to their ketamine treatments, and I am getting hurdle after hurdle.  It boils down to one thing:

Money.  Lack of it.


See ya later, bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment