I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I SWEAR-IS IT A MINIMAL IQ FOR MED SCHOOL?

I posted this in FB ketamine *****:

I am seriously considering going to ER, I swear-I called the on call neurologist no go so far, but it's only been a little bit. I take Fioricet (minus codeine) with Tylenol and I have noise cancellation headphones, and swear to GOD-they used to be my stepdad's before when he had to wear hearing protection when working and I am close to that: wake up with headache: and she described it correctly when it's like getting smacked over your head.....and people cant get that NOISE hurts!!! A few fibro and you guys...makes you want to climb the dang wall-and the thing that makes me feel so bad is one noise is my CA TS, who I adore more than anything. I know Jessica's dad, and he told me that "well, if you don't WANT to do ketamine, I hear they've had success with hypnosis-try that. As for my daughter, she did it the 'ole fashioned way with ketamine." Knowing full well I have no resources to pay for it, stupid jerk. I am glad she seems to have turned out well. What do I have to mortgage? My $40 TV? Like the $150 this month I spent total on the small amount of the cream and the nasal spray. Now I can't pay my phone bill and that guy upstairs walks loud. Got call now that I have NO HELP because the agency (GENTIVA) won't even give you a home health aid--NO NOTICE!!
                                                                                         



1 comment: