I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

RIP (if my PCP has her way)

I am not only tired of hurting, but am hurt by jerk-off "professionals" in the medical field who say because YOU USED to work in the medical profession, that you are a head case, RSD doesn't exist, and let you starve to death of gastroparesis, and you are too weak to lift your arms over your head--hey MORON...the SURGEON himself said this could happen!!! 
I have had 45 surgeries, not to mention that this stupid cow barely knows what it is, I am sorry guys,        I am in a mood. 1.5 million Americans are faking it or does this medical group in general just been hiding from the reality that RN's can have intractable pain also, namely. I'd had the photo spread printed up both in an 8 x 10 but also individually with them in order, with my weight printed on the back, then on the back how much I'd lost, running total, and that my income on diisability on the income I made last year ($10,500- 60% of the national poverty level), and that as Assistant Nurse Manager; I made over seven times that--not counting my far better health benefits-which really when you add it up amounts to ten times that because I could afford SECONDARY INSURANCE, SO TRADE A CUSH JOB FOR LIVING ESSENTIALLY IN THE "PROJECTS AND PUTTING PHYSICAL SAFETY AT RISK WHEN I GO TO CHECK MY MAIL? I LEFT THAT NOTE ON THESE PICTURES with the simple sentence:
When you get through killing me by suggesting a  surgical procedure on a patient with a full body flare let mee know!!!  Then my mother can decide which photo to disply at my 
funeral

 
This was me the day I saw her--real picture of fucking health!

LOOKING SO MUCH HEALTHIER HERE, EH DOC?  But I prefer it dark



NOISE CANCELLATION EARPHONES SO I DON'T HEAR THE
DRIVEL COMING OUT OF YOUR FACE (and they call you a "doctor!)  -that  is what is fucked up  She has no fucking CLUE












What the fucking hell does she has turned my fucking life into....I go from this in November:
BEFORE SURGERY-March 2011-maybe heavy, but IMHO, healthy

Thanksgiving: when I saw "The Bitch
 last
March 2012


 Or have my family decide which photo (or spread) to use....



At MY FUCKING FUNERAL!!!!!

When they bury what is left of my bony ass!!!!!




Unless she opts to have me cremated....and goes for a nice urn........

They have many options, I was quite surprised



Pewter, simple, but probably pricey

But there's plain wood, add the personal touch......
 Well, they can fuck off,  cuz I ain't going into either--I want to hang around a while longer and fuck with their heads.  
She demanded that I speak with anyone who had dared believe me, and diagnose CRPS.  So, I signed the forms, and I got home, and in construction with HIPAA, I called every office, and told them that I rescind permission to have them communicate with the wench in ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM., And am going to post the following:
To my UK friends, the grass is greener on the other side: The US health system sucks crap--just in different ways trust me: I got treated abbhorrently by my primary physician, who was actually pissed off someone BELIEVED me that I was in pain and that my problem is actually some psychiatric disorder that befalls some nurses who want the healthcare  that treated them shabbily as RN's to "take care of them as patients" (and treat them even worse.)  I left this photo spread:
My camera dates the photos on the back when they were taken, btw.
 WITH a short note: "I would give up an $80K (USD) to live in PUBLIC HOUSING AND LIVE ON $10,500 a year so I can be 'taken care of' by a healthcare system that treated me like shit as an RN and even worse as a patient by physicians like you?  BITCH, you are FIRED!!!!!"  and I added at the i indicated be filing a grievance with the insurance and her employer about the shoddy care (if you can call it that was far BELOW the BASIC STANDARD OF CARE!!!!).   I then got on my cell phone and called the physicians involved in my RSD care she had DEMANDED access to (we have laws that she needs my written signature to even ring my other physicians and say hello) and rescinded permission that she speak to them.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment