I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

DO I ASK THE SURGEON? WHO/WHAT NOW

I have RSD/CRPS as a primary diagnosis--only after I went through hell and the docs managing my pain, my neurologist, even a neurosurgeon, all subitted letters to my PCP, oh-my shrink too=saying this was not a "ficticious disorder, somatization or any  REACTION TO STRESS:" as they'd previously submitted to my insurance compamy--REGENCE BLUE CROSS MEDADVANTAGE--and there is NO ONE ELSE who will accept a COMPLEX  patient like myself, especially with Medicaid as a secondary!

And to get the RSD as my primary diagnosis, not only did I have to fight, but----I had to have help:









I KNOW I am wasting way, my gums bleed when I brush and my sugars are so chronically low, they HAD to order a home health aide to assist with showers, etc. and I think my body's reaction speaks fo itself--and yes, chronic skin infections and breakdown. 

I have a hard time keeping food and fluids down, so PCP #1 tossed a lot of (and some pricey and very ineffective antinausea medications--just random ones that I hadn't asked for: I brought up concerns of weight loss the pharmacy would invariably deliver SOMETHING for nausea.  Phenergan (promethazine) works-leave it alone for GOD's SAKE!  Finally, I directed the pharmacist NOT to have anything else delivered;

WHY DO THEY NOT GET THE NAUSEA IS RELATED TO PAIN--AND IT'S MORE OF TOTAL LOSS OF APPETITE, AS OPPOSED TO NAUSEA???    Is it that hard to understand???? 

Ketamine CREAM early on--I might not even be posting this.

My current PCP only congratulates me on the weight loss, and as a former nurse, I am quite aware, the impaired healing that has basically left me bedridden--interrupting my aquatic therapy that ws going so well-what, blind, or God knows.

There is freedom in forgiveness-I hold no ill will towards the surgeon who told me to ice.  Had it been the IT band syndrome as he thought, but I keppt trying to say "Hey, the symptoms are getting wonky, I'm not sure that's what this is."  But the fellow operates two days a week on at least fifteen patients, and sees about FIFTY patients--NOT UNCOMMON.

It' when my PCP get's paid $550 for a 45 minute office call, spends maybe 15 with me and instead of being "RSD related care" or even the HONEST "Leg pain & malaise" another PCP put down, they put down eventually CHRONIC PAIN SYNDROME-  IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!

See the pages: labeled "The Bane I & II-as humor can accomlish what no doctor can accomplish.

Do I ask the SURGEON WHO IS only supposed to put in the portacath for help with nutritional support-and would it be TPN--if you have a few minutes, please watch the one vlog I've made public: I am not "doing this to myself, and the RSD doc said, accurately,

"This really isn't what I do so, really the question is: 'Where is your internist's head? He needs to address it.' "

Very  telling of why I avoid my internist is missing-BADLY.  When he said he did not know anything about RSD, that was truthful and accurate.

About malnutrition, I suppose I should have asked many more questions.


Pray that he helps, that is what I hope for.  I have been to hell and ba


Blessings to all
(still praying 4 u Kathy!!!)

Beginning of January



==================================================
End of February



Oh, brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment