I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Monday, March 26, 2012

PISS ON IT/THEM-MOVING ON!!!

Not getting a referral or jack squat for a darn bleeping thing from the bleeping doggon bleeping %&$# of a now FORMER PCP of mine, the stupid COW!!! I am still so angry I can barely see straight, and idk why I let it rent space in my head but the stupid wench outright REFUSED to even CONTINUE the home health aide--so now I have to pay her privately. 

ANYONE IN SEATTLE AREA--DON'T EXPECT JACK SHIT FROM VIRGINIA MASON: THEY SUCK **** IN RSD-scratch that, ANY care whatsoever. 

I have tried for 2-3 straight years, assuming I had caught someone on a bad day, got the wrong doctor, and except my NP in the GYN department, the whole place sucks dogmeat. I have been trying to in addition to ($$$ Ensure, even generic is pricey!!! Some days when no cash, I revert to Instant Breakfast with whole milk, which has level off the slam in weight loss). 

THE GOOD NEWS--yes, I am seeing the PM doc, and they refer to a PCP in the community I am moving to. I plan also to request a referral to get back into aquatic therapy. The PT clinic, Reaction Physical therapy, RET, is fantastic, and for me, very accomodating...also will be closer.


The whole Everett, Providence, ball of wax can FUCK OFF!!!!  I am NOT coming back, and the fucked thing about all of it:

THIS TIME IT WAS NOT ALL MY DOING--SO PISS ON ALL OF IT!!!!!




 RIGHT WHERE THEY BELONG--LIKE IT YA FUCKERS???  YOU HAVE MADE ME FUCKING MISERABLE FOR A DAMNED YEAR!!!  I AM FUCKING SICK OF BOTH OF YOU!!! IN MY OPINION:


THEY ARE BOTH PROOF POSITIVE HOW LOW THAT THE UW MEDICAL SCHOOL SETS FOR THE "PHYSICIANS" THEY TRAIN.  1.5 MILLION AMERICANS MAKE UP ALMOST 3% OF AMERICANS, AND YOU KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT A CONDITION AFFECTING A RELATIVELY LARGE GROUP OF THE POPULATION.


BIPOLAR AFFECTS 1% OF THE POPULATION, AND YOU ILL-EDUCATE YOURSELVES ON BIPOLAR, AND THEN ASSUME I ALSO HAVE AN EVEN MORE RARE CONDITION THAT REALLY AFFECTS ABOUT 0.8%  TO 1% OF THE POPULATION.


Strange that only American medical literature says that any number greater than 0.8-1% of the population have a facticious disorder, and if it is something that rare and a psychiatric disorder-should not a psychiatrist be diagnosing it.  But US literature says it's "unclear" while Germany reports 0.8% while American physicians report a stunning in one case, 9.6% rate of facticious cause of patient history.  So tell me this:  What fucking motivation do I have in my family status (who I am beginning to think that even they are more kind than 75% or more of physicians who seem to forget that not everything fits into a nice and neat box, and if you don't respond to having lived through a mountain of health issues, the MRSA infection that I picked up in your hospital doing unnecessary surgery when medication and hormones would have prevented the need for over 3/4 of my abdominal surgeries.

And had a jackass and egocentric orthopod made a diagnosis properly, I would have needed maybe 4 or 5 surgeries!!!

Kiss my ass!  Nurses using their training to hand over jobs so  they can live in public housing and on 10% of what they used to make....sounds like YOU are the one who is MENTAL. 

And not one physician was mentioned as having a facticious disorder...funny how that works, ain't it????



PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, OT'S AND FELLOW NURSES?  YOU ALL ROCK--MOST OF YOU!!!!
I can't say enough about them....and on my tired days, when I am not worth much, Kris knows instinctively what I can tolerate, and not. Excellent folks--they get four stars, not letters, LOL, from me! But they have a pool clinic at Mercer Island for those Seattle people. http://www.retptgroup.com/locations/reaction-lake-stevens But I need to ask the PM for some, cuz at the ER last week, my sugar was (gulp) 54. I knew something was wrong, but the jerk medic saw the ketamine NASAL spray and asked if I could have OD'd on it. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!! 


ROCK ON I CAN GET THIS LOAD OF CRAP OUT OF MY SYSTEM!
I need to write down the rotten things last week and burn it. It helps with "Let Go, Let God," at least for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment