I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pain & Suicide:in CHILDREN--Wrong to begin with, but children?

Ok, now, if you think we're being "melodramatic" I will show you more of us that suffer this RSD/CRPS that is so debilitating, and severely painful, and as I can, I will fear sometimes not that I would hurt myself, but I simply go mad:

When you think of living sixty or seventy years with the agony of CRPS?  I'd consider it too, I hate to say 

These poor kids, just a child, in the "dawn of life" have suffered so very much that they "give up."

Dr. Jan Geravalia, Orange County District 1 Florida Medical Examiner says she can see "When someone gives into pain, and the suffering takes over, no amount of heroics can save them, because whether it's realized by them, their medical team or personal physician, I will see them soon.  And sometimes before they've gotten to have a chance to really live.....

She went on to note that in suicide cases; the ones who use a firearm, whether the pain is in the neck, back, chronic jaw and facial pain, chronic headaches, they aim for where the cause of their pain originates from.  "It's so sad-you can see it in their faces.  And they get younger and younger every year," I believe my swiss-cheese brain remembers her saying in the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment