I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

AND THE RAW MEAT ON MY FOOT WAS BECAUSE OF , ahem, WHAT???? Gosh, I can't stand them thar dumbasses!!!

Worse yet, the REAL blame isn't even hers--it's my former PCP!  Because when I started having problems with nutrition, the stupid cow did not treat it properly!!!  Am I angry?  Yeah--you bet.  Just because I was a bit heavy from before the surgery (as i was laid up from cracking my tailbone); I had to push through pain at the hospital that ended up doing more harm.

So I was overweight (in their eyes) before my surgery.


(Please excuse my language)


When I lost 50 pounds over a 3 month period, no one batted an eyelash, SHIT THEY CONGRATULATED ME!!! And then they are all shocked this happened.

DON'T GET MAD: GET EVEN!!!

Well, being poor and creative has it's advantages: I made a high protein shake--I make 2 liters at a time, which lasts for 2 days, and if that is ALL I eat, heck, it's nutritious, and a far sight cheaper than Ensure ($40/case at Costco, and they wanted me to drink 4 a day? That'd last 10 days!  Anyone got $120/mo laying around these days?  Nah, me either)

And you just need a blender, NOT Montel!


  • 3-4 packets of Carnation Instant Breakfast (they tried to say  drink 4 of those-they come 10 to a box!)
  • 24ounces WHOLE MILK
  • 1/2 cup walnuts (if not allergic)
  • (add what you like--I threw in some brown sugar--I like the flavor and though those calories are empty they are adding to it)
  • 3-4 scoops of soy protein powder.
  • The soy isn't "ruined" by the dairy-heck, the two can compliment-and desperate needs call for desperate measures....


So I intend to show the lady that today too, that I am keeping up the nutrition with limited resources I have.

What sucks, is THEY screw up, miss the malnourished state that I felt too rotten to pay attention to, and now I'm suddenly being treated like a child, who practically has to show she knows how to wipe (pardon the expression)?

I say, ahem (ladies may plug your eyes): FUCK OFF!!!


I ordered a pair of crutches I think will work way better for me, and I will paste the link here--I have problems with wrist pain and tendonitis and I can't do much, not with the traditional ones--the grip goes straight out.  But they are sent FedEx, and what's awesome?  For one, the armpits are saved.  For another I was charged only $9.99 for S & H.

No comments:

Post a Comment