I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MY DISABLING CHRONIC AND PAINFUL ILLNESS....IMAGINARY MEDICAL EXPERTISE!

My gratitude list:

  • My pain, right now, is only an 8.5/10
  • Help tomorrow that I get a shower
  • There are apartments, albeit in Darrington-it is sort of close to Arlington (?)...sort of, just gotta see the map
  • It's a quiet, country type of location
  • A studio is not out of the question, even if it's not right here
  • I have good health insurance w/o further talk of anything other than living on my own.
  • My finances are okay;
  • Hit catastrophic cap for meds = no copay
  • I did find Dr. N & Dr. L
  • Website is going good
  • Bipolar in full remission for 3 years now.
Okay, I have a good start for the positive thinking.  Tonight, before bed, 
I WILL complete at least one housing application.




From here out, if all I do to blog is my gratitude list; and set GOALS (even if they don't all get done so be it--for that day !!!!  


Goals for today:

  1. WORK on laundry while in between loads (done)
  2. Cruise Craigs List for studio apartments and Rooms for rent. (I am wiped out & too damned depressing-want to stay positive
  3. Do my "Gratitude List-done
  4. Email out petition  ***  See corner to your left if you are in the US and are willing to sign
  5. Offer John my coffee table
4 out of 5-not bad.  That is a 80% success rate, and I worked on my webpage!!!

Got rid of the coffee table too.  Splitting headache folks; Goodnight!



Here's something else to read:

No comments:

Post a Comment