I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

MY HEART IS FULL

My heart is full.

So many are praying for me that I don't don't know!!!!!!!!!  At least not in person.  In pain--we know each other well.

They all put my family to shame and rightfully so--they should be ashamed of themselves!  I can't believe the number of times I held a hand while it's owner passed away to be with God, and the son or daughter they called for until the end, that I answered for would show up, on the phone to an estate attorney to "see what they got.

Finally, part of the reason Ieft--I couldn't take it anymore.

I've lost my job for going over the head of the medical director-with a man dying of brain cancer--who he'd PERMANENTLY labeled a "druggie" with a week to live--all clinical signs pointing to agonizing pain; and his wife and children beside themselves.  I decided my first duty was to him, to hell with a job like that.

Hospice orders trumping all others, I got an order from them for morphine and gave it.  His wife was so relieved, she said she wanted "only me" to care for him.  I told her gently I was "fill-in help" but to ask for the Morphine anytime, heck, demand it if she had to, and once she understood, she nodded, realizing my neck had been on he chopping block.  I didn't care, I was so new there, I didn't bother putting them down.


But your prayers, even an offer for help have been truly touching.  It's felt for so long like no one cared, that when your own family does "selective reading (as opposed to facts) and refused to watch any videos I may send.

They claim to have; but over time--it's like with friends: you know who those are--and you know when you've been lied to.  My friends here may be new,but they also seem to be true; I made this for everyone yesterday.

Cuz what is to follow on RSD/CRPS isn't quite as nice...shall we say; but I like to start out on the positive:

Well, I can't find the video that was here, which really sucks.  But I made this as an "RSD TRIBUTE" only God knows when, we'll see how it skips off to the neverland of what videos of MY OWN I can frigging upload and repost and post and freaking repost. BUT not letting negative in here!!!
                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment