I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

IT'S FOR REAL, DUMBASS!!!!

It is worse than you think;
Here's my own story;

--------------------------------------------

When watching my videos-I do have bipolar disorder (though it's in FULL remission, I also have a mixed ADHD that cannot be treated because of my RSD, as stimulant medication  would cause the nenrves to fire even faster---and I cannot handle even the thought of the pain being worse than now; I want to get better, and I do rant, and rmble, etc.  I don't mean to, but it's just me......

 



IT IS EVERY MINUTE, NOT
FOR 1 HOUR
24 HOURS A DAY.
7 DAYS A WEEK.
30/31 DAYS/ MONTH.
52 WEEKS A YEAR,
365 DAYS A YEAR;

IT'S COMMONLY A LIFETIME PROBLEM; 
IT'S CALLED "LIVING WITH SEVERE INTRACTABLE 

BREAKING THE CYCLE IS POSSIBLE 
AND IT SOMETIMES, AS DISAGREEABLE AS IT SOUNDS TO 
MANY, MAY INVOLVE USE OF 
PAIN MEDICATIONS--AND NOT TO "PACIFY THE PATIENT:"
BUT TO STRESS IS THAT MEDS ARE THE SMALLEST  PART OF THE REGIMEN:
THINGS THAT HELP AND EVEN IN SEVERE CRPS/RSD

Meditation,
stress managementSelf soothing such as with biofeedback
accupuncture/accupressure
light tissue massage
Aquatic therapy in a heated pool
yoga (let the pain guide you-don't "live to regret it)
walking; stair climbing
distraction-for me: movies, reading, and drawing
visualization, progressive relaxation
Relaxing music.....

It's not a cure, I will never be "free" of the burning pain;

It's Fire and Ice.

I guess that's how it is--for now

FOR ME


BUT OTHERS, READ THE FLOWCHART:
We are all different; 
We are all Unique
But one thing in being your own advocate (because few are going to do it for you: DOCUMENT-TAKE PICTURES; BUT beyond that:






IT HURTS, DAMMIT!!!
The doubt
The odd looks
The accusations
The assumptions.........
The needless suffering. 

For example, the other day, I called 911, and the paramedic saw my pain protocol, and asked if I could have taken too much ketamine?  FUCK OFF!!!  My blood sugar was 54 you fool, the hospital were the ones who managed it with an ampule of D-50% asshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment