I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

WHY IS IT SO DANGEROUS? IT'S BEEN SAFELY (OR HAS IT?) USED FOR YEARS....


downloaded from  http://www.cdc.gov/VitalSigns/pdf/2012-07-vitalsigns.pdfhttp://www.cdc.gov/VitalSigns/pdf/2012-07 


Methadone use poses risks

Methadone is frequently prescribed for pain.
  • Methadone, like other painkillers, is commonly prescribed for chronic problems like back pain even though it might not help these problems in the long run.
  • More than 4 million methadone prescriptions were written for pain in 2009, despite US Food and Drug Administration warnings about the risks associated with methadone.
  • Methadone is available as a low-cost generic drug. It is often listed as a preferred drug by insurance companies.
Methadone's risks include:
  • The difference between appropriate prescribed doses and dangerous doses of methadone is small.
  • Methadone has special risks as a painkiller. For example, taking it more than 3 times a day can cause the drug to build up in a person’s body, leading to dangerously slowed breathing.
  • Methadone can seriously disrupt the heart’s rhythm.
  • Methadone can be particularly risky when used with tranquilizers or other prescription painkillers.
  • In one study, four in ten overdose deaths involving single prescription painkillers involved methadone, twice as many as any other prescription painkiller






Who's At Risk?




Science Behind this Issue




Having taken this crap for multiple years alone before developing CRPS, and upon I quickly realized that raising opiates was in NO WAY a solution, and have sought non-ketamine treatments by choice, as they too are risky, but how many have been on 120mg or more for over a year and tried to kick it WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE, upon which you no longer suffer "Chronic nervous system pain," or "Scleroderma variant MCTD, in my case Lupus variant MCTD," or any highly painful disorder to find out facts like this.

WE WILL SORT THROUGH THE INFORMATION, AND I HOPE I CAN PRESENT A RISK-BENEFIT ANALYSIS TO THOSE CONSIDERING METHADONE THERAPY FOR PAIN, ADDICTION--PLEASE CONTINUE THROUGH THIS: POST QUESTIONS AND I CAN ANSWER AS BEST I CAN.


IT'S CERTAINLY A "LOADED" ISSUE.

Here's some prices I have paid:

my son would have been born technically addicted if I had carried him now.

I would have lost custody-it being assumed I use for abuse!






No comments:

Post a Comment