I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fuck off to the pain docs-YOU drove me nuts-not a fucking other way to put it

YOU'RE FIRED ANYHOW, SO LONG AS WE'RE "CLEAR..."

(c) 2011 MARCH--BEGINNING OF INTENSIVE RSD TREATMENT

(C) 2012 THE LAST DAY UNDER THE CARE OF A "PAIN" DOCTOR
ONE HUNDRED-TWO POUNDS LIGHTER-WEIGHT I CAN NO LONGER AFFORD.... BUT IT'S SATURDAY, AND IF YOU THINK NO DOC GIVES A SHIT DURING THE WEEK?

I was, however, given a choice to forget about a small-minded, small-brained doctor 3 states wasted time on, and wake for a sleepy & long cuddle, as always, even my CATS KNEW I was in pain: so doctor wish me well if it eases your conscience, at least my insurance's money did not go to a total sociopath-just a man who feels NO empathy to those he hasn't yet been able to help: and help them through
it.
Nope, you send them a letter to wish them well and find a new doctor in 30 days. One, I had fired YOU and said so to my other physician-and I know now what I thought about pain clinics is true: YOU ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY: I USED TO WALK SIX MONTHS AGO. Now I am bedridden suffering hyperacuasis, inability to tolerate many forms and colors of light, touch yes doc, an RSD patient who really can't tolerate being touched, and you tell me "i don't know...." BS, you are booting me cuz I bode badly for your statistics. I forgive your short-sightedness and patient abuse-at the least=ot my spirit. And since your own records reflect that I ONLY once asked for anything non-procedurall" Yeah. that weekend's worth of muscle relaxers. I came looking for solutions, not for pills, and even you admit it-so you had to take time and come up with behavioral problems? I'd be worried about someonne who took being able to walk to being bedridden mostly..in less than 6 months under your care....and was throwing barbecues.

MY pledge: I have worked with a different, "non pain doctors, as in a neurologist. I am working with him. I am not volunteering for more abuse




My own (only) sober thoughts today

I will bust ass to keep what I have
ONLY THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment