I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Prescription Drug Abuse

Mostly this is to show the shit that I have to wade through in my "professional literature" to find anything to say shit about treating RSD in the US.  TODAY/


I will pay for doing this in getting adds from treatment centers and shit on how to facilitate an "effective intervention," which never are unless the person WANTS to quit and GET SOBER.  There's a difference, or five.

Anyhow, in burying you with shit, don't worry, our government will assume I give a craps about their SHITS.


http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/prescriptiondrugabuse.html


Prescription Drug Abuse


 
 
Most people take medicines only for the reasons their doctors prescribe them. But an estimated 20 percent of people in the United States have used prescription drugs for nonmedical reasons. This is prescription drug abuse. It is a serious and growing problem.
Abusing some prescription drugs can lead to addiction. You can develop an addiction to:
  • Narcotic painkillers
  • Sedatives and tranquilizers
  • Stimulants
Experts don't know exactly why this type of drug abuse is increasing. The availability of drugs is probably one reason. Doctors are prescribing more drugs for more health problems than ever before. Online pharmacies make it easy to get prescription drugs without a prescription, even for youngsters.
NIH: National Institute on Drug Abuse
 

No comments:

Post a Comment