I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Friday, August 31, 2012

You're 38? Way??? Me too!


 


The Grace of Kat's Heart
 

I want to finish off with a video: first a slide show, if I can find her and expose the potentially painful truth about community mental health centers' abuse of patiets via chemical restraint, be they're aware that it is, and also just plain abuse of patients, their rights, and the literal legal control that patients are kept under when otherwise mentally healthy, people are forced back into bad points of their lives, and held into the system so that the state dollars per patient for example-who say, was diagnosed with bipolar and borderline personality type people running the program, as such-and then not only were her rights then taken away as she was forced into a "Community/shared housing where every move you make is observed, they demand, though HIPAA laws helped-Obamacare has essentially turned it to cheap toilet paper, sorry sweetie, but Shea has affected all of us.

People like myself: who have been treated like animals, right down to being tied down-and to get medications that turn them into a person and a place they don't want to be, listen to my story-you know the seizure thing-there's more.

 Having had the number of psychomotor seizures:





 My first question is how many patients in locked seclusions and/or battered and bruised for fighting back-just for moving the wrong way, saying the wrong thing.

What if it;s seizures?  My neurologist went over the 2 admits in 7 years in one, there was a seclusion: I had a temporal lobe psychomotor seizure: NOT a psychiatric thing, as my neurologist decided after viewing the psychiatric unit's own tape/

Nice-Thanks Compass!


No comments:

Post a Comment