I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

IN A FOUL MOOD-IT'S CALLED REAL PAIN, PHYSICALLY



I need a frigging break.  I hurt so badly right now, it's hard to type; and with the sun coming up, as crazy as it sounds, I may things have happened.

From CORNHOLIO to just not having any bud money and having to rely on the toxic shit, I am not good canidate for discussions or just being in a room full of noisy people, or really to talk to anyone right now.

I'll be honest-the pain is as bad as it has ever been.  I am gonna crawl into bed-with my "wake and bake" in a very large cup-it's called efficency, and if I could, I would hire someone to haul off all my laundry and DO IT.

Nevertheless, I feel terribly shitty, and Idk, wallowing in it, seems like the thing to do right now....ugh-I had to put the O2 on for "comfort" and it helped briefly.

I got about an hour's sleep-but light is approaching rapidly.  I must get out of this room, and do it now.

qiiet. warm. dark.

Perfect...just not mmj and may be that way a few days, so if I am incognito-this is why.


 Any and all personal medical photos and videos are (c) 2012 and not subject for download without author's express written permission.  It is to increase awareness of RSD/CRPS, and the human suffering behind un-and under-treated chronic pain and the effects on the body.  Anyone to be determined and proved to have infringed upon this will be prosecuted to the laws and statutes of the applicable jurisdiction(s).  They are not to be re-posted.  You may send the link-otherwise, contact me and I will either respond with yes or no, depending on the photo and it's content.  This is applicable to any and all PERSONAL photos I may post.  I will go through the rest, in few, and state the proper source when I feel better-no copyright infringement intention may be intended, but please read my next post: it will make more sense that way.  Thank you for your cooperation


tossing and turning even on an air mattress (c) 2012

no real sleep since I had Afgoo-so there we have it. (c) 2012

THIS is what CRPS looks like.  DOREEN tells Pat she has RSD. (c) 2012

Uh, I have it, dickface-she's just been booted from every pain clinic in WA for drug-seeking (c) 2012

I went to 2 docs; my pain mgmt and the one who issued my card-which does NO good right now. (c) 2012

EXCEPT to dream about when my check gets here, today?  No problem.  My chair is on the charger-I will drag my sick ass down there, take it out get some BUD.  Pills don't work for me.  Bud works.  End of story-whether RSDSA likes it or not, they can kiss whatever.

found on Google Image search 08/10/2012


on my back (c) 2012
slept on it wrong-bruised my hip over 5 hrs (c) 2012
another shot on my back (c) 2012
figure out where this was on your own (c) 2012
sores down to the coccyx (c) 2012


(c) 2012

You can, with the weight loss-see the crooked slant of the spine (c) 2012

Any and all personal medical photos and videos are (c) 2012 and not subject for download without author's express written permission.  It is to increase awareness of RSD/CRPS, and the human suffering behind un-and under-treated chronic pain and the effects on the body.  Anyone to be determined and proved to have infringed upon this will be prosecuted to the laws and statutes of the applicable jurisdiction(s).  They are not to be re-posted.  You may send the link-otherwise, contact me and I will either respond with yes or no, depending on the photo and it's content.  Thank you for your cooperation



medical photographs appearing such as this are subject to copyright 2012


(c) 2012 to JJC, patient & blog owner

MRI is (c) 2012 to owner, JJC, myself-patient

MRI is (c) 2012 to owner, JJC, myself-patient

MRI is (c) 2012 to owner, JJC, myself-patient

(c) 2012 to JJC, patient & blog owner



On the chance that RSD/CRPS happens in the eyes, I have a couple questions:

1.  How does one get it in an eyeball, and not get a corneal transplant, or just have the optic nerve (sensory) cut (same reason no one does sympathectomies anymore?), but as all she ever wants is drugs that get her high, I guess nerve blocks weren't a priority.

2.  How do you tolerate the chlorine in a POOL?????

No comments:

Post a Comment