I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

WHAT ARE HER SYMPTOMS AND SIGNS

Paula, your actions haven't just affected PAULA.  CRPS, or RSD is a nightmare to live withm but when drones like you mucik up care for those of us who suffer with it:

I will show you a slide show of my most recent visit with my pain team...  The visit where I waaaas told that I had (personally and intentionally) "failed" conventional treatmentments." and that my "prognosis was very poor, if the Level System Were still used, I would be a Grade 4-since my RSD has gone full body-and let me show you the symptoms: see, we all can say "Horrible, nauseatingly painful jabs, etc that she has so perfectly (been coached?  Rehearsed?  It has been in some way studied, because ou fake it real well: and frankly I am sick of your shit-this has been my fun with CRPS: first subjected to intolerablle exam, kinda like this:


The Elizabeth Weiss Story Part I


The Elizabeth Weiss Story, Part II

Paula on Entertainment tonight





A webcam response to the Elizabeth Weiss video



My own video response took weeks to make--because since then?  This was what I got when trying to bring up a formerly good website on RSD with good and reliable information, and got this:

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Causes, Symptoms and Treatment and Related Disorders

Important

It is possible that the main title of the report Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome is not the name you expected. Please check the synonyms listing to find the alternate name(s) and disorder subdivision(s) covered by this report.
  • Algodystrophy  (definition:  algodystrophy
    [al′gōdis′trəfē]
    a painful wasting of the muscles of the hands, often accompanied by tenderness and a loss of bone calcium. The condition may begin in the hand or in the shoulder and spread over the entire limb, causing contractures, edema, and cyanosis of the skin. It may also occur in the feet or legs. It may be associated with injury, heart disease, stroke, or a viral infection. Also called complex regional pain syndrome. See also reflex sympathetic dystrophy.
  • Algoneurodystrophy- 
  • Complex regional pain syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (CRPS/RSD)
    Classification and external resources
    ICD-10 M89.0, G56.4
    ICD-9 337.21, 337.22, 354.4, 355.71
    DiseasesDB 12635 16345
    eMedicine pmr/123
    MeSH D020918
    Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is a chronic progressive disease characterized by severe pain, swelling and changes in the skin. There is no cure. The International Association for the Study of Pain has divided CRPS into two types based on the presence of nerve lesion following the injury.
  • Type I, formerly known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), Sudeck's atrophy, reflex neurovascular dystrophy (RND) or algoneurodystrophy, does not have demonstrable nerve lesions.
  • Type II, formerly known as causalgia, has evidence of obvious nerve damage.
The cause of this syndrome is currently unknown. Precipitating factors include injury and surgery, although there are documented cases that have no demonstrable injury to the original site.
  • Causalgia Syndrome (Major)
  • Reflex Neurovascular Dystrophy
  • RSDS
  • Sudeck's Atrophy
  • Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
  • None


 
 
CRPS, RSD, Complex regional pain syndrome, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, chronic pain, rsds, nerve pain, ketamine, RSDHope, RSD Hope, blocks, what is crps, crps symptoms, mcgill pain index, crps treatment, crps research,
 
http://www.rsdhope.org/what-is-crps.html    RSDHope.org


No comments:

Post a Comment