I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Quality of Life

One of the things about RSD is that is is a disease that gives and takes.  I am tired of being bedridden, dependent on others.

I feel like it gives nothing but fucking PAIN and steals your life and gives more pain and misery in return.  It turns you into a person you wouldn't want to be around and fuck if I am going to sit around and wait for more.  I am constantly exhausted, and in horrible nutritional status~if a scoop of frozen yogurt...sorbet, anything stays in me, and doesn't go out the other end, and yesterday--no meals to speak of but gotta have that bowel movement your doctor calls ya a fucking druggie otherwise (heck, they call ya one anyhow as soon as they see any sort of pain med, let alone my assortment of shit, they are first of "WELL, how can we improve your quality of life and get ya all off them pain meds?"

I'm like, "Uh, shithead, that gives me the quality of life I DO have!!!!  You ever been doused on your entire body with jet feul (that, btw, burns hotter and longer than gasoline or lighter fluid) and lit on fire and left to burn??

No.  Ok, then when someone even touches you-you cat touches you even with just a few hairs of his tail and the pain from that leaves you SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!

But fear not!!!  Mother Nature can be a bitch, but she can also be a real gem!!!
GO GREEN!!!  My cats like it and maybe and a chat on the website!!!!

Dr. L says go, Dr, N the RSD, Dr. J-neurologist, and all the docs I see say go for pot.

No one can tell me how to deal with my RSD pain: friends who  want only to just find ketamine or whatever!


I will try to work on that thumbnail guys-sorry.  You Tube picks the best or worst shots!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment