I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Oh, God: sorry folks, a violation-cuz even TRAMADOL (R) falls into this, ketamine, all of it-ONE LIST I INTEND TO STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM ASAP!!! SOON!!!!

Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP)

Legislation in 2007 gave the Department of Health authority to create a Prescription Monitoring Program. The program’s purpose is to improve patient care and stop prescription drug misuse by collecting all the records for Schedule II, III, IV, and V drugs. This information is then made available to medical providers and pharmacists as a tool in patient care. The state law creating the program is RCW 70.225.

The program is a patient safety tool. Practitioners will have access to the information before they prescribe or dispense drugs. This will help to prevent overdoses, prevent misuse, and promote referrals for pain management and for treatment of addiction.

The program rules (WAC 246-470)  became effective on August 27, 2011.

The program started data collection from all dispensers on October 7, 2011.

Providers can now register at http://www.wapmp.org/practitioner/pharmacist/.

PMP Legislative Changes

Substitute Senate Bill 6105 (2012) was signed into law on March 29, 2012. The bill requires the department in collaboration with the veterinary board of governors to establish alternative data reporting requirements for the Prescription Monitoring Program by either electronic or non-electronic methods.

Information about the rulemaking and how to participate is available on the rules page.

Veterinarians are required to report to the Prescription Monitoring Program until June 7, 2012. We encourage continued reporting until the permanent rule is adopted.

Effective June 7, 2012, the bill also clarifies that controlled substances dispensed for one day use do not have to be reported to the PMP.

For more information, please contact Chris Baumgartner, Program Director, at 360-236-4806 or prescriptionmonitoring@doh.wa.gov.

Links Box


Well, I am sorry guys, but if this crap doesn't seal your desire to get off this garbage, then uh, well, I am sticking with smoking legal dope with my friends (not on my property thanks, long story, very and equally stupid.

Do you need some hack watching every trip you make to the drug store....what if you buy Sudafed?  Well, enough of that: you end up watched in my area by police.  Yeah, it's a dangerous world.  I am sticking with what works.  So hang tight.  Lock it all up.  I mean it.  Don't mess around.  If you have to take this, and can't get on and into something like using medical marijuana?  Do yourself a favor...and just well, make sure it has a combo, and a key.  People get very desperate, and having been the type that would help someone out when I began this journey, it was educational.

I knocked off all but the PRN for the winter.  And it sits in it's hiding place, untouched for almost a month...the rest, I dumped.  I don't need the headache and hassle, or what it does to the body and mind over time, necessary or not.  Consume  THC?  Every chance I get.

Just not at home, hmmm. Stupid, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Everywhere they sell "legal" marijuana for medical use they report it to the state for tax purposes, they can track you anywhere. I guess it doesnt matter to me if they know I picked up a bottle of morphine that was legally purchased. I believe that legal pot for medical use is good but my husband cant use it anyway. Its a win lose situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a good continuing success with the medical marijuana. I live in Washington, and though it's considered legal, with the passing of I-502, the Washington State Liquor Control Board now has something to do, since the liquor was relegated to the grocery store.

    However, admittedly, the relief does coincide with the amount used-for me. There are side effects I have-such as thirst, since weed can technically dry you out some. However, recent oral surgery stemmed how much I could use for a time. However, back on it again. I rightly do not care if they track what or how much. Every police agency is more concerned with the sale of pseudoephedrine since it's used for crystal meth. I would be too.

    The other thing is most providers are aware that anyone taking opiate pain medications, they do tend to on the average, use lower dosages with greater relief, according to the hypocrisy at the UWMC. IN MY OPINION! The reason is I was called a "drug addict" for no other reason than that I use the medical marijuana. And when the doctor said she was checking me for TOXICITY?

    I wished her the best of luck and did not return, nor do I plan to. Teaching hospitals are for doctors who need to learn how to be one.

    Ouch? What hurt was how I was treated, which was badly.

    However, since I do not plan to return, that is sort of a moot point. I will, though note, that the relief from the nausea, it is well worth every single dime spent on it, regardless. I have since developed Gastroparesis after the RSD was diagnosed. Sort of my all purpose. I do think CRPS research would benefit from studying this.

    Provided they haven't and I have just seen little else. Neurontin/Gabapentin, Lyrica? None have worked for me. If this loses the effectiveness, I do plan to try working on getting ketamine, though. It reduces the sensitivity to pain, as well, some people do experience great remissions with it.

    ReplyDelete