I welcome readers: those here to download and cheat, my apologies:

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning – any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other “picture” art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Surviveable III? Hmm this RSDer got CASED again...glad I switched to something else

Shockingly, this seems to have had moved into adults now: one anyhow.  Who wanted dope real bad. Sent a list via email of what I took at the time just to see what she would say.  The response all the more inspired me to turn to the magic plant, as my friend {Name withheld, per request} calls it (formerly agoraphobic, poor guy has to go unmedicated for bloody nine months: el zippo, unless he wants prozac shoved down his throat.  I don't think anyone here wants to see what psych meds did to this body. After the RSD developed...

Well, I at I ate as many calories/protein, smothie/shakes until I couldn't anymore: it is what likely saved me from looking worse than now.    But nevertheless, turns out that doctors don't just pray on the sick.  So do people.

 omeone, unnamed, I got the email (to follow in Word format with Id info removed-even though my feelings, privacy, person, etc was completely violated, and lied to for drugs basically, as you will see, since it reads in part (see, she is in bad pain now-cuz I won't "help" and my new phone isn't listed, etc, and well, see for your self.  I formed this because this is one way that I have gotten screwed:  people find out you have a shitty disorder like this: like any of us have: Deb, Kat's and it is so retarded. 

I would rather throw some hash in a bowl, and smoke it amongst friends.  And really, I am finding out who they really are.  They are the ones who, for example: compare who is the first and the last to wish you a Happy Birthday? 

That was my decision just a few months ago, beginning treatment with medical marijuana.  I made the following video, later on, about fourreen days ago; i was locked out for a while folks, so we have some catching up to do!!!!



What order does it come in?
More importantly, what unique waus do they do to say  it???  To some in my life, well, they screwed the pooch.  I am so sorry to say this (not) but I have about had it with doctors! Well, screw it.  This winter ends, I am done.  I hope to have secured (this isn't a joke, and no it's not to "get high."  Call it self preservation and the need to STAY healthy by not going to a doctor.  I went to the damn doctor when RSD full body wrecked my vagus? LOL, funny, you guys watched while I got worse.  HELLO.  I signed out of the damned hospital.  Done.  I wrote that last day in my former apartment that I couldnot wait to get off this crap so people won't case me.  Guess what.  One down.  Weed.  I only want the fine work of Mr Rick Simpson.  Right on!  This is not a joke.    


This is what the Rick Simpson Oil product looks like.  I use a 67% strength.  The following link discusses CRPS in greater context. I am healthier and happier.  I don't want to discuss it anymore.  Anything further for me?  Is unnecessary.  Your dope, whatever that is: ketamine, or combinations to minimalize discomfort...

The way I see if is we have a disease that violates enough of God's laws, and with every treatment being considered experimental?  I am on disability and would rather cut out things like cable tv so this can be possible for me.  Someone I still think is an ass was correct about ONE thing:  You can choose your health.  It's not unreachable to get legal (if you reside in one of the growing number, 17 so far!!!) and in my own opinion, if you are going to be a lab rat, shouldn't you at least have a choice.

Make it all available to every RSD patient in every state-whether MMJ is legal or not, make a damned exception.  The suffering I see amongst friends makes me sick.  But when their 'dope' has to be something that keeps them miserable, depressed, I admire those still hopeful.  But too sad for them to want to hang out on FB long.

I do things like hang out at a friend's.

Starting PT.

So for me?  Who knows, is it "the dope?"  Seens to be, so I hope folks fine something for themselves.   fast and soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment